- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information: Name, email address and organisation (e.g. hospital)
How do we collect your data?
We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online by a contact form or a request form for the ACCURATE Tool.
- Voluntarily provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Contact you by e-mail
- To process our ACCURATE Tool request
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data cloud-based with physical servers located in Amsterdam, The Netherlands with the following security measures:
- By default, we have set all servers to use the latest PHP 7 version with the latest security fixes.
- We are running Apache in a chrooted environment with suExec.
- We have sophisticated IDS/IPS systems which block malicious bots and attackers.
- ModSecurity is installed on all of our shared servers and we update our security rules weekly, thus protecting our customers from the most common attacks
- We use SSL technology to encrypt data during transmission through public internet, and we also employ application-layer security features to further anonymize Personal Data.
At your request we delete or anonymise any of your Personal Data.
By standard, we will keep your data for 10 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to process your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our website use these cookies for performance. The cookie that is currently active: wpSGCacheBypass, which helps to load the website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: PETRA@vumc.nl